Frequent Asked Questions:
- What are the benefits of subscription plan comparing to ala carte order?
- Zero Sign-Up Fee – No Sign-up fee required! You are only paying for the product and delivery fee.
- Greater Saving – You can enjoy the product at a much affordable price. No longer need to wait for our online promotion from time to time.
- Convenient – You no longer need to set a reminder to yourself and go through all the steps to place an order for replenishment. By subscribing to our plan, we will auto debit your payment on a monthly basis before we ship out the product to you.
- Flexibility – you can change the plan or cancel it at any time. We will not charge you any payment for the remaining months.
- Exclusivity – This subscription plan is exclusive for Focus Point Online Store members and the delivery coverage is within Malaysia only.
- Free Delivery – If your monthly contact lens subscription fee is above RM250, we are offering free delivery for you within Malaysia.
- How to subscribe?
Sign-up as our online member or login to your account for existing member. Visit this link for the available list of contact lenses for subscription plan. Select your preferred contact lens, select your prescription and colour option (if applicable), select your preferred plan and proceed to check out.
- When do you charge my payment?
By subscribing to our Contact Lens Subscription Plan, the first payment will be charged immediately when you subscribed. Subsequent recurring payment will happen on every 10th of the month within your selected subscription duration.
- What payment mode is available for Subscription Plan?
At the moment, we only accept Visa and Mastercard, debit and credit cards only. All payments are processed securely by GHL ePayments Sdn Bhd (eGHL).
- Is this subscription plan available for members at overseas?
At the moment, this Subscription plan is only available for delivery within Malaysia.
- Can I combine ala carte order and Contact Lens Subscription Plan order?
Unfortunately, this cannot be done. If you wish to order ala carte items, you will have to check out separately.
- When do you deliver my order?
Upon subscribing to our Contact Lens Subscription Plan, the first shipment will be delivered within 7-10 working days subject to changes. Subsequent recurring order will be delivered within 3-5 working days once the recurring payment (scheduled on 10th of every month) is successfully charged.
- Which courier service do you use to deliver for my order?
For Peninsular Malaysia orders (except Southern Region), we will send out your parcels using Ninja Van. For Southern Region and West Malaysia orders, we will send out your parcels using GDEX. A tracking number will be provided and updated via email once the product is ready to ship out.
- How much is the shipping fee?
Shipping fee is applicable for every shipment of order and you may refer to https://www.focus-point.com/delivery-shipping for the shipping rate. If your monthly contact lens subscription fee is above RM250, we are offering free delivery for you within Malaysia.
- Will I earn Reward Points for Contact Lens Subscription Plan order?
Yes, for every RM1 you spent you will earn 1 Reward Point. The points will be credited to your account after every successful payment / recurring payment is charged.
- Can I cancel the subscription plan?
Yes, you have the flexibility to cancel your subscription plan. You will need to email your cancellation request to email@example.com at least 2 working days prior to the upcoming scheduled recurring payment that will takes place on 10th of the month. If you wish to cancel the plan immediately for the current month, request must be submitted in advanced to avoid recurring payment takes place automatically on 10th of the month.
Any late cancellation, we will still proceed to charge the current month recurring payment and ship out the product to you. No refund will be allowed once the recurring payment has been charged.
If you are experiencing any issue on related matters, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will be assisting you soonest possible
- If my prescription / eye power has changed, can I update my subscription plan?
You can write to email@example.com to request for cancellation of your current subscription plan and subscribe a new plan with the latest prescription.
- May I know is there any exchange policy?
If you find that the product is not fit to your wearing condition, we do accept for product exchange within 14 days upon receiving your products. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance on the product exchange.
- My subscription plan has over, how do I renew?
You can login to your account and select the product that you wish to subscribe, select your prescription and colour option (if applicable), select your preferred plan duration and proceed to check out.
Feel free to contact us via Live Chat or email us at email@example.com if you have any enquires about our Contact Lens Subscription Plan.